About Maksimer – one of Norway’s leading prosecutors
As an employee at Maksimer, you will become a part of a young, but experienced environment. You will get an opportunity to further develop the products, the company, and our customers. Furthermore, you will do so together with Anders, Slobodan and Maja, or Thomas and Uros. They are some of your future colleagues which you will be able to discuss with every day in order to improve and progress.
At Maksimer, we aim to be open, willing to share and ensure that we all improve at all times. That is the reason why we have become one of Scandinavia’s strongest WordPress- and WooCommerce environment, the worlds most used e-commerce solution. That is also why we have developed Maco, a integrationlayer between the customer’s ERP system and WooCommerce.
Every day we all seek to evolve, this because we want you to be better and we want our customers to succeed.
Through our customers, we offer challenging development projects, humorous working days and an enthusiastic work environment. Maksimer is located in Bergen, Oslo, Bryne, Stockholm, Belgrade and Lithuania. Today Maksimer consists of 21 employees, and as we are growing, we seek you as our new colleague.
If you are engaged in web technology, design, aesthetics and user experience, you should continue reading as we might be working together. In Maksimer we will offer you full freedom to develop and take care of our customers. We are in need of designers who are passionate about the visuals.
As a designer you will play an important part in an interdisciplinary team. You will cooperate with customers, project leaders and the developers. You will be the one who transform wants, needs and specifications to a visual and user friendly expression, which should ensure the customers to reach their objectives. The position will report to CEO.
Who are we looking for?
- You have relevant experience as a designer
- You are interested in web technology
- You are self-driven and enjoy responsibility
- You are thorough, efficient and result orientated
- You are creative, and possess an overview of the trends in the field
- You communicate well
- You drive for propulsion and demand clarifications when needed
- You are likely to take initiative for own development
- You emphasise user interface and user experience in your work, in addition to being aware of the interaction
- Project Management
- 100% permanent position
- Interesting challenges which demands your ability to solve them
- A work environment with a professional high level
- Possibility of courses and certificates
- Engaged colleagues
- Laughter and a general good mood
- A place for you to develop
- Competitive conditions
- High degree of freedom and flexibility
- Flexible working hours
- Bergen City Bike, annual pass
- Bergen (primarily), Oslo
May 12th 2019