About Maksimer – one of Norway’s leading agencies within e-commerce
As an employee at Maksimer, you will become a part of a young, but experienced environment. You will get an opportunity to further develop the products, the company, and our customers. Furthermore, you will do so together with Anders, Slobodan and Maja, or Thomas and Uros. They are some of your future colleagues which you will be able to discuss with every day in order to improve and progress.
At Maksimer, we aim to be open, willing to share and ensure that we all improve at all times. That is the reason why we have become one of Scandinavia’s strongest WordPress- and WooCommerce environment, the worlds most used e-commerce solution. That is also why we have developed Maco, a integrationlayer between the customer’s ERP system and WooCommerce.
Every day we all seek to evolve, this because we want you to be better and we want our customers to succeed.
Through our customers, we offer challenging development projects, humorous working days and an enthusiastic work environment. Maksimer is located in Bergen, Oslo, Bryne, Stockholm, Belgrade and Lithuania. Today Maksimer consists of 29 employees, and as we are growing, we seek you as our new colleague.
Good results stems from targeted work, share of knowledge, co-operation and expertise. Maksimer is seeking your expertise as a digital marketer. “First we build the house, then we will fill it with guests” – this is where we want you to participate.
As a digital marketer you will play an important role in Maksimer’s customer team. Your most important task will be to contribute to the customer’s achievement of objectives. You will do so through smart, targeted and analytical, digital presence in relevant areas. You will plan, execute and evaluate digital campaigns with support from the analysis team. This is activities with an intention of creating traffic and increased sales on behalf of the customers. Additionally, you will be a vital colleague in further development of our customer success team. The position will report to Chief Customer Officer.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for someone who wants to participate in the building and development of a growing company. We want someone who enjoys creating results and who manages to take our customers to the next level.
- You have great interest in digital marketing
- You have a solid technological understanding
- You have analytical understanding and enjoy working with numbers
- You have and in-depth knowledge to SoMe, Google Ads and Business Manager
- You have experience from similar positions from earlier, or this might be your time to shine with your expertise
- Preferably, you have relevant certificates (Ex Google Ads Search, -video, -shopping, -display, Facebook Blueprints, Hubspot: SEMRush)
- You have experience with relationship building, with a commercial focus
- You have experience as an adviser of e-commerce
- You have web analysis knowledge – Google Analytics
- You have an understanding of the acronyms SEO/SEM/PPC/CRO
- You stay up to date in regards to technology
- You are independent and structured
- You master both written and oral English and Norwegian
- You have a humble approach
- You communicate well
- Project Management
- 100% permanent position
- Interesting challenges which demands your ability to solve them
- A work environment with a professional high level
- Possibility of courses and certificates
- Engaged colleagues
- Laughter and a general good mood
- A place for you to develop
- Competitive conditions
- High degree of freedom and flexibility
- Flexible working hours
- Bergen City Bike, annual pass
- Bergen (primarily), Oslo or Bryne, Stockholm, Belgrade
- April 12th 2020
Contact and application
- For more information about the position, please contact Chief Customer Officer, Morten Jørs. Phone: +47 9087 1525. Mail: email@example.com
- Send application to firstname.lastname@example.org