Full-stack WordPress developer position / Belgrade
About Maksimer – one of Norway’s leading prosecutors
As an employee at Maksimer, you will become a part of a young, but experienced environment. You will get an opportunity to further develop the products, the company, and our customers. Furthermore, you will do so together with Anders, Slobodan and Maja, or Thomas and Uroš. They are some of your future colleagues which you will be able to discuss with every day in order to improve and progress.
At Maksimer, we aim to be open, willing to share and ensure that we all improve at all times. That is the reason why we have become one of Scandinavia’s strongest WordPress- and WooCommerce environment, the worlds most used e-commerce solution. That is also why we have developed Maco, a integrationlayer between the customer’s ERP system and WooCommerce.
Every day we all seek to evolve, this because we want you to be better and we want our customers to succeed.
Through our customers, we offer challenging development projects, humorous working days and an enthusiastic work environment. Maksimer is located in Bergen, Oslo, Bryne, Stockholm, Belgrade and Lithuania. Today Maksimer consists of 21 employees, and as we are growing, we seek you as our new colleague.
Full-stack WordPress developer
Maksimer is growing and the market shows great interest in our competence in web- and e-commerce. We offer WordPress and WooCommerce as well as our integration between the customer’s ERP system and WooCommerce, Maco.io. Maksimer is now seeking you who want to join the development and growth, and consequently succeed with our many customers.
Experience and knowledge requirements:
- Knowledge of PHP best practices, debugging and profiling
- Knowledge of current best practices in front-end development
- Experience working with WordPress/WooCommerce
- Experience working with remote teams
- Writing technical documentation
- Having some experience in MVC frameworks (Vue.js, React or similar) and code testing will be considered as a plus
- Knowledge of English language
Day to day tasks:
- Development of WordPress/WooCommerce projects (themes, plugins).
- Integration of website with different web services
- Analyzing project requirements with the team and proposing best implementation solutions
What we offer:
- Full-time position in our Belgrade office
- Competitive salaries and conditions
- Generous vacation policy
- Flexible working hours
- Excellent working environment
- Chance to extend your knowledge and experience
- Chance to visit IT conferences