Key account manager/Adviser
About Maksimer – one of Norway’s leading prosecutors
As an employee at Maksimer, you will become a part of a young, but experienced environment. You will get an opportunity to further develop the products, the company, and our customers. Furthermore, you will do so together with Anders, Slobodan and Maja, or Thomas and Uros. They are some of your future colleagues which you will be able to discuss with every day in order to improve and progress.
At Maksimer, we aim to be open, willing to share and ensure that we all improve at all times. That is the reason why we have become one of Scandinavia’s strongest WordPress- and WooCommerce environment, the worlds most used e-commerce solution. That is also why we have developed Maco, a integrationlayer between the customer’s ERP system and WooCommerce.
Every day we all seek to evolve, this because we want you to be better and we want our customers to succeed.
Through our customers, we offer challenging development projects, humorous working days and an enthusiastic work environment. Maksimer is located in Bergen, Oslo, Bryne, Stockholm, Belgrade and Lithuania. Today Maksimer consists of 21 employees, and as we are growing, we seek you as our new colleague.
Key account manager/Adviser
Maksimer is looking for you as a hunter of a satisfied customer. The one we want on our team, is the one who, on behalf of the customer, manages to focus on guidance and development.
As a Key Account Manager, you will have a running dialog with our customers. You will collect an insight of the customer’s needs, budget and objectives, and together with the customer you will create a plan for further development. You are initiative on behalf of the customer, and suggest improvements that ensures our customers to develop together with the technological changes that is happening. This is an initiative which will influence all our customers. You will develop the structure of work and routines in regards to the KAM function. The way we improve is by making sure this is an ongoing process, and you will be the one helping us to do so. The position will report to Chief Customer Officer.
What are we looking for?
- You have experience with relationship building
- You have preferably worked as a project leader
- You have KAM responsibility today, but seek new challenges
- You have experience as an adviser of e-commerce
- You have web analysis knowledge – Google Analytics
- You have an understanding of the acronyms SEO/SEM/PPC/CRO
- You are familiar with tools within project management and development
- You stay up to date in regards to technology
- You are familiar with the different areas in a development team
- You are independent and structured
- You master both written and oral English and Norwegian
- You have a relevant background
- You have a humble approach
- You communicate well
- We are looking for YOU!
- Project Management
- 100% permanent position
- Interesting challenges which demands your ability to solve them
- A work environment with a professional high level
- Possibility of courses and certificates
- Engaged colleagues
- Laughter and a general good mood
- A place for you to develop
- Competitive conditions
- High degree of freedom and flexibility
- Flexible working hours
- Bergen City Bike, annual pass
- Bergen (primarily), Oslo or Bryne
May 12th 2019