About Maksimer – one of Norway’s leading agencies within e-commerce
As an employee at Maksimer, you will become a part of a young, but experienced environment. You will get an opportunity to further develop the products, the company, and our customers. Furthermore, you will do so together with Anders, Slobodan and Maja, or Thomas and Uros. They are some of your future colleagues which you will be able to discuss with every day in order to improve and progress.
At Maksimer, we aim to be open, willing to share and ensure that we all improve at all times. That is the reason why we have become one of Scandinavia’s strongest WordPress- and WooCommerce environment, the worlds most used e-commerce solution. That is also why we have developed Maco, a integrationlayer between the customer’s ERP system and WooCommerce.
Every day we all seek to evolve, this because we want you to be better and we want our customers to succeed.
Through our customers, we offer challenging development projects, humorous working days and an enthusiastic work environment. Maksimer is located in Bergen, Oslo, Bryne, Stockholm, Belgrade and Lithuania. Today Maksimer consists of 29 employees, and as we are growing, we seek you as our new colleague.
Maksimer seeks you as a project manager to our project team. You have experience within project management, appreciate structure and you have an ability to keep cool in chaotic situations.
As a project leader you are responsible for the delivery of orders. You will do so together with your interdisciplinary delivery team. The team and yourself will specify and agree on the extent and progress of the projects. The projects which you will receive, will require you to be responsible of the coordination and prioritization, as well as to bring clarity to what is required to secure delivery within a set time and budget. You will work closely with the sales department and the position will report to CEO.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for you with experience within project management. Additionally, you see the value of long term planning and a thorough structure.
- You have a large interest for project management
- You have knowledge to tools within project management and development
- You are updated in regards to technology
- You are familiar with the different areas in a development team
- You are initiative when a task is in lack of an owner
- You are independent and structured
- You have an ability to separate details and the big lines in order to ensure progress
- You master both written and oral English and Norwegian
- You have a relevant background, preferably from business development and e-commerce
- You communicate well
- Project Management
- 100% permanent position
- Interesting challenges, which demands your ability to solve them
- A work environment with a professional and high level
- Possibility of courses and certificates
- Engaged colleagues
- Laughter and a general good mood
- A place for you to develop
- Competitive conditions
- High degree of freedom and flexibility
- Flexible working hours
- Bergen City Bike, annual pass
- Oslo (primarily), or Bergen
- Februar 20th 2019
Contact and application
- For more information about the position, please contact Chief Customer Officer, Morten Jørs. Phone: +47 9087 1525 Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send application to email@example.com