Technical Web Analyst
About Maksimer – one of Norway’s leading agencies within e-commerce
As an employee at Maksimer, you will become a part of a young, but experienced environment. You will get an opportunity to further develop the products, the company, and our customers. Furthermore, you will do so together with Anders, Slobodan and Maja, or Thomas and Uros. They are some of your future colleagues which you will be able to discuss with every day in order to improve and progress.
At Maksimer, we aim to be open, willing to share and ensure that we all improve at all times. That is the reason why we have become one of Scandinavia’s strongest WordPress- and WooCommerce environment, the worlds most used e-commerce solution. That is also why we have developed Maco, a integrationlayer between the customer’s ERP system and WooCommerce.
Every day we all seek to evolve, this because we want you to be better and we want our customers to succeed.
Through our customers, we offer challenging development projects, humorous working days and an enthusiastic work environment. Maksimer is located in Bergen, Oslo, Bryne, Stockholm, Belgrade and Lithuania. Today Maksimer consists of 29 employees, and as we are growing, we seek you as our new colleague.
Technical Web Analyst
Maksimer is looking to add a Technical Web Analyst to our team.
As a technical web analyst, you will use a mix of technical and analytical skills to plan and implement complex web tracking setups, create and set up Google Tag Manager containers and A/B tests in Google Optimize.
If you have a great understanding of web analytics, how websites and browsers work, and care about what how an audience interacts with the website, we want you!
The position will report to Chief Customer Officer.
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Perform audits of clients’ web analytics implementations and make recommendations to ensure accurate tracking is in place.
- Work with out clients to understand and then implement their tracking needs.
- Implement custom web tracking setups in Google Tag Manager and migrate existing non-GTM setups to Google Tag Manager.
- Help create initial, quarterly, and monthly client reports.
- Monitor industry trends and new product offerings to stay up to speed and ahead of the competition.
- Contribute to the development and improvement of the CRO team’s processes and strategies.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Strong analytical and technical skills.
- Expertise with Google Analytics, Google Optimize and Google Tag Manager.
- A demonstrated capacity and willingness to learn.
- Ability to effectively communicate with clients and colleagues at all levels.
- Good knowledge of both written and oral English language.
Experience with WordPress and WooCommerce is a plus.
- 100% permanent position
- Interesting challenges which demands your ability to solve them
- A work environment with a professional high level
- Possibility of courses and certificates
- Engaged colleagues
- A place for you to develop
- Competitive conditions
- High degree of freedom and flexibility
- Flexible working hours
- Belgrade, Oslo, Stockholm, Bergen
February 15th 2020